This program provides workers with the required knowledge to prevent fall related accidents. Participants will be instructed how to select the proper fall protection components for their application and how to correctly use, inspect and maintain their fall protection equipment. The training program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules, which will educate students on the concepts and principles of fall safety. Successful participants will be certified as competent to work at heights
· Current applicable legislation and guidelines
· Identification of fall hazards
· Understanding anchorage points
· Fall protection systems and components
· Calculating fall clearances
· Rescue plan importance
· Standards and regulations
· Component inspection and maintenance
· Fall hazard control and system options
· Personal fall protection components
· Most fall arrest equipment users have never in fact been suspended in a body harness and consequently harnesses are often worn incorrectly. To emphasize the critical need for proper harness fit and adjustment, each participant will be correctly fitted with an individual harness
The duration of the course is a half day, and it includes a mandatory written theory test.
Copyright © 2017 Hidden Potential Consulting - All Rights Reserved.